Comprobado: cada vez que como chocolate antes de ir a dormir, me paso la noche soñando.
Para mi es un problema: adoro el chocolate, no me gusta soñar.
Supuestamente, el cacao es excitante. ¿Será por eso? Hay otras cosas excitantes y duermes como un rey...
¿A alguien le sucede? ¿Alguien sabe por qué es?
Chocolate:
ResponderEliminar- The Psychoactive Cocktail
- Neuroactive Alkaloids
- Chocolate Nightmares?
- The Good Drug Guide
y todo lo que te preguntes acerca del chocolate.
two sites which you might find useful to get some answers, though I know that were you were looking for here was some debating maybe?
ResponderEliminarAs I am not a chocolate fan, though I eat some when I really crave it but not often, I have no idea how well or bad it might make you feel. Now, that there are other ways of feeling excited and then sleeping soundly... you bet!!!
http://www.chocolate.org/
http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Effects-Of-Chocolate-On-The-Emotions&id=235610
Por si no quedó claro, el nombre que puse en el primer comentario, Chocolate, es un link a chocolate.org
ResponderEliminar"SOMETIMES A GIRL JUST NEEDS CHOCOLATE"
Right Mary... but just in case I added the link, so that it would be easier to get there.
ResponderEliminar