domingo, noviembre 06, 2005

vale...

... como dice alguien...

"If I did it all again
I'd be a nun
The rain was never cold when I was young
I'm still young
We're still young
Life's too short to be afraid
Step inside the sun..."

bien

2 comentarios:

  1. If you think that these words are wrigth. If you feel you are young... Please, dont only copy that... If you believe, please DO IT!...
    Ksssss...
    Ilove you too

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I believe these words are almost right, just as you do too (except for being a nun if I had the chance to do it all again). So, believing with all our heart that we are young, let's not be afraid of walking in the rain, knowing that together it will never feel cold. Let's not be afraid of facing life and enjoying what it has put in our path. Let's step inside the sun and bask in it, feeling happy to have met. Let's live the chance we have of ... who knows?
    I love you too! K&H.

    ResponderEliminar